Nevada Flyers?

In response to a few member who like to post and read sometimes on the Maule forum something unrelated to Maules and flying, you may use this section. Plz keep it still non-offensive and clean and adhere to the agreement you accepted by becoming a member.
MauleMechanic
100+ Posts

Nevada Flyers?

Post by MauleMechanic »

What do you guys know about this? I wish I could fly into his ranch to help. Just too dang far.

http://www.infowars.com/supporters-rall ... with-feds/

crbnunit
100+ Posts

Post by crbnunit »

Things are definitely getting out of hand. First Amendment "area"? Really? So our Constitutionally guaranteed rights are suspendable? Every one of the officers and bureaucrats involved swore an oath to defend the Constitution. All there trying to enforce unconstitutional laws should be tried for treason and jailed. By the state if necessary. Wonder what the Feds would do if confronted by local law and/or the National Guard ordered up by the Governor...

I am ashamed of our country sometimes. This should have played it's self out in court, not under threat of arms and violence.
You have to make up your mind about growing up and becoming a pilot. You can't do both!

aero101
100+ Posts

Post by aero101 »

It's not just there, FOX news had a special this weekend entitled Enemy's of the State, one example quite similar to this one with rancher been going on for years... One of the sons went to law school just so he could have his day in court as rancher family has run out of money. Judge awarded him near $45 Million because of abuse of power, but battle still continues while government bureaucrats appeal ruling. Not just BLM, but FEMA, EPA, Homeland Security, IRS, etc, etc, all involved. I was just reading something the other day where EPA now looking at COW Flatulence as contributing to global warming and needs to be addressed!! Where's the science, there is none, and we're paying for this stuff? Problem very widespread but not being addressed... I think States need to start using power they have available to correct Constitutional Issues, which they in fact do have if they'd just organize. They can and should just shut down the federal end of things, and reorganize it or the Constitution is going to go out the window, and we're getting near a point of no return while most just sit around and watch.... In the meantime these people are being labeled as Terrorists, as would George Washington or any of the other fathers of this nation in todays environment...
Jim
http://www.northstar-aero.com

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

iceman
100+ Posts

Post by iceman »

I just keep buying ammunition....."the chair is against the wall".....
Iceman

crbnunit
100+ Posts

Post by crbnunit »

Reply deleted. I'm probably on enough watch lists as it is.
You have to make up your mind about growing up and becoming a pilot. You can't do both!

MauleMechanic
100+ Posts

Post by MauleMechanic »

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... _campaign=

HELP may be on the way......I wish I lived closer and had the ability to get there. I wish I had ana airplane.....every Maule, and ALL plane owners, close by should be busting this airspace and landing at his house to help.

This really angers me.

MAU MAU
100+ Posts

Post by MAU MAU »

I have always been proud of America, but in the last eight years I have found the incompetence and arrogance in the U.S. government to be absolutely mind boggling.

It has done nothing but to suppress the intelligent and productive citizens who actually contribute, and promote slackers and layabouts who live off of government handouts.

This is almost a dream come true for Russia and China where the U.S. disintegrates into oblivion due to the lowering of any and all measurable standards of excellence.

If this continues, what will happen in the U.S. will make the 1994 Rwanda situation look like a minor spat.
Last edited by MAU MAU on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MXT-7-180A Comet

crbnunit
100+ Posts

Post by crbnunit »

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." Isoroku Yamamoto

51598Rob
100+ Posts

Post by 51598Rob »

I thought surely the giant would awaken in 2012........
Let Freedom Prevail

iceman
100+ Posts

Post by iceman »

I just keep buying ammunition... and in response to an above post... Fly in and land at his place... yeah sure... great way to put yourself on the govmint radar... I don't really know the whole story about this but I know the Govmint and they don't hesitate to stomp on our rights lately... so maybe he's within his rights and maybe he isn't but he's fighting a losing battle against the Giant...".the chair is against the wall"......
Iceman

captnkirk
100+ Posts

Post by captnkirk »

The Tree of Liberty may need a little watering.
Kirk Johnson
If god had meant man to fly he would have given him more money

Mountain Doctor
100+ Posts

Post by Mountain Doctor »

At the risk of sounding nihilistic the ballgame is over. The fat lady is singing. Pick your analogy.

The country is shot. Can't be saved. We did this to ourselves by rejecting God and accepting poor leadership.

I'm well prepared for the upcoming events, but I'm expecting to not be here when the $hit really hits the fan. Rapture.
I am an AME in Richland, Washington. Please call for an appointment!

560 Gage Blvd.
Richland, WA 99352
(509) 628-2843

Flyhound
100+ Posts

Post by Flyhound »

I've been involved in some of the land issues out in Nevada. Most of Nevada is BLM land, owned by the federal government. In the video, Mr. Bundy admitted he doesn't own the land that is in dispute, but claims to own the forage that is on the land. If he doesn't own the land, he doesn't own the plants growing on it. Grazing allotments are just that, an authorized use of federal land that comes under review on a regular basis.

The federal land in Nevada has many competing uses and many groups vie for permission to use the land as they see fit. All of those users have to get permission to use the federal land from Uncle Sam. Native Americans in the area (the Walker River Paiutes and the Timbisha Shoshone) have their own uses that compete with ranchers, miners, hunters, the military (all of the drones in Afghanistan are flown from trailers in the Nevada desert), the Nevada Test Site (where our nuclear arsenal was refined) and artists (did you know the largest work of landscape art in North America is out in the Nevada desert). The feds have to reconcile those competing land uses and they do make changes from time to time.

I worked on the geologic repository for the nation's nuclear waste on some of that federal land in Nevada until Congress killed the program. Now the nuclear waste is stuck at the power plants where it is produced and tax payers are footing the storage bill ($500 million/year) because the government breached signed contracts to dispose of it. I've had a number of run-ins with ranchers that exceed their grazing allotments by placing double or triple the number of cattle allowed on federal land and have damaged the fragile plants out there as a result. So I'm not ready to jump on the rancher's side until I know a lot more about this specific issue. As Mr. Bundy says, he doesn't own the land. When you build a business on other people's assets, you don't have much of a leg to stand on when they choose to use those assets for other purposes. In this case, federal land is a resource with lots of competing interests and no one interest group gets to hog the resource for their purposes.
Por mares nunca dantes navegados - a line from a Potugese poem about exploring the unknown.

Mountain Doctor
100+ Posts

Post by Mountain Doctor »

Well stated counterpoint.

I ride my dirt bikes, shoot my guns, and hunt BLM land here in the northwest
I am an AME in Richland, Washington. Please call for an appointment!

560 Gage Blvd.
Richland, WA 99352
(509) 628-2843

MAU MAU
100+ Posts

Post by MAU MAU »

Bundy aside, our incompetent government is running this country into the ground and I predict things will implode sooner than later.
MXT-7-180A Comet