Funny airline pilot on a rant. F word read at your own risk

In response to a few member who like to post and read sometimes on the Maule forum something unrelated to Maules and flying, you may use this section. Plz keep it still non-offensive and clean and adhere to the agreement you accepted by becoming a member.
MauleWacko
100+ Posts

Funny airline pilot on a rant. F word read at your own risk

Post by MauleWacko »

:shock:
Last edited by MauleWacko on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mountain Doctor
100+ Posts

Post by Mountain Doctor »

Glad I went into my chosen profession.

I have a rant too, but not like that.

You all would be angry and concerned if you knew just how much government intervenes in your health care and the ability for a doctor to do his or her job unfettered.
I am an AME in Richland, Washington. Please call for an appointment!

560 Gage Blvd.
Richland, WA 99352
(509) 628-2843

Flyhound
100+ Posts

Post by Flyhound »

He always gets the room between the elevator and the ice machine because he is a whiner. Nobody likes a whiner. The people he dismisses are often in a position to affect his comfort. As Monty Python said, always look on the bright side of life - sometimes that pays dividends.
Por mares nunca dantes navegados - a line from a Potugese poem about exploring the unknown.

TomD
100+ Posts

Post by TomD »

Mt'n Doc said
You all would be angry and concerned if you knew just how much government intervenes in your health care and the ability for a doctor to do his or her job unfettered.
And, how about some nickel dime pencil pusher with no clue what my doctor thinks rationing my health care to help the bottom line of the bleeping insurance company.

Really!!???

The insurance industry owes its allegiance to their stock holders not to you or me the patient.

Mountain Doctor
100+ Posts

Post by Mountain Doctor »

+1 on that.

My nurse/staff/myself argue with insurance companies daily. Greedy organizations they are.

It take a lot of my time (ie money) to get things approved sometimes.

I'M the one with the degrees from Rutgers, Yale, and Stanford. I get to decide, with the patient, what's best for them.

I don't give a rip about some pencil pusher with an Associates in numerology from the local community college.

Wow, looks like I got on my own rant there. :lol:
I am an AME in Richland, Washington. Please call for an appointment!

560 Gage Blvd.
Richland, WA 99352
(509) 628-2843

51598Rob
100+ Posts

Post by 51598Rob »

It takes more patients for some than others to live in this world....."lest we be be judged."
Let Freedom Prevail

pilot
100+ Posts

Post by pilot »

Yep, especially if you are a doctor. Well, I suppose if you are a research doctor you don't need patients........

captnkirk
100+ Posts

Post by captnkirk »

Everybody has a choice -- I really love my job once I get the cockpit door locked - every job has it's problems so if it's too much change life is to short to dance with the wrong girl
Kirk Johnson
If god had meant man to fly he would have given him more money