..on the lighter side...borrowed from BCP

In response to a few member who like to post and read sometimes on the Maule forum something unrelated to Maules and flying, you may use this section. Plz keep it still non-offensive and clean and adhere to the agreement you accepted by becoming a member.
Christine
Site Admin

..on the lighter side...borrowed from BCP

Post by Christine »

Older Women..........

by glaciercub » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:42 am

After being married for 40 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "forty years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white tv, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25-year-old girl".

Now I have a $550,000.00 home, $35,000.00 car, and a $90,000 supercub, nice big bed and plasma screen tv's, but I'm sleeping with a 65-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things.'

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 -year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white tv.

Duane
100+ Posts

Post by Duane »

rofl. gotta love the "good ol days" but there is a reason they call em the Old days.. :P

RT
100+ Posts

Post by RT »

All I know is your priority's are all screwed up if your house costs more than your plane :lol:
RT