Any amazing SnF deals on engine monitors?

A catch-all forum for anything remotely related to Maule flying.
AndrewK
100+ Posts

Any amazing SnF deals on engine monitors?

Post by AndrewK »

Has anyone gotten a sneak peek at any Sun n Fun show deals from the big engine monitor players in the market?

I am interested in a full CHT/EGT MP/RPM monitor to keep track of trends or even step up to a full primary replacement if there is a good enough deal.

flyusn99
100+ Posts

Re: Any amazing SnF deals on engine monitors?

Post by flyusn99 »

I'm about as far away from SnF as you can get but I've got a JPI-830 for a O-540 along with an Aerospace logic 4-tank digital fuel gauge that I took out of my Maule to upgrade and I've been contemplating selling for awhile now. If you're interested shoot me an offer via text and we'll see if we can work something out.. (I'm -4hrs from EST though so afternoons or evenings would be a good time to chat)

James
907-617-9568

norcal64d
100+ Posts

Post by norcal64d »

I can't speak to Sun and Fun, but it seems like Electronics International usually does a fall rebate, Sep-Nov or something. Maybe a backup option if you don't find anything this summer. I had the rebate check in like 4 days after submitting online.
Tim
1991 MX-7-180

CaseyM
100+ Posts

Post by CaseyM »

I installed the Electronics International CGR-30 Combo and it had a $1200 rebate. They run the promo fairly often. I love the unit and the install was pretty straight forward with great instructions. It got rid of all my legacy engine gauges.
N1042Z
97' MX7-180C