Gear and wheel swap

A catch-all forum for anything remotely related to Maule flying.
maules.com
100+ Posts

Re: Gear and wheel swap

Post by maules.com »

Unfortunately one cannot jack up under the wide gear leg end as it is too close for big tyres.
You can fabricate a jacking pad from aluminum angle. It needs a liner to protect the gear leg and paint.
Jeremy
www.maules.com
Maule AK Worldwide

VA Maule
100+ Posts

Post by VA Maule »

Imagethis is a picture of wedge jacking adapter easy to make just like Aircraft Spruce #12-00837
The best Government, is less Government.

VA Maule
100+ Posts

Post by VA Maule »

Well that didn't work :roll:

Take another wack at itImage

VA Maule
100+ Posts

Post by VA Maule »

Odd thing going on with the pictures I posted. Did them from an iPhone 5 and on it they show right on the post 2nd attempt ( even logged out and came back several times )
But on my fairly new iPad 4 just a little blue box with a ? In it click on the ? And get a warning about going to this site click on the option to go despite the apple standard pop up about site might not be secure,then I get another warning from my internet provider pops up that “post image “ is unsecured and is recommended to NOT visit , so I didn’t proceed any further
Anyone else have this kind of experience here?
I have also noticed sometimes the little “post image”pictures in some posts here are the little blue? In a box that I can’t see and clicking on it does nothing,some others can see them because they comment on them, wile sometimes the little picture is right in the post like they show on my iPhone and when you click on the pictures it talks you to post image site and a larger picture.
So is anyone else experiencing this issue or is it just me?

andy
Site Admin

Post by andy »

Everything seems to work okay on my Mac using both Firefox and Safari and on my iPhone 12 with Safari.
Andy
1986 MX7-180