Pirep: Maule Air Texas

A catch-all forum for anything remotely related to Maule flying.
57NC

Pirep: Maule Air Texas

Post by 57NC »

Anyone have experience with this broker? If so, opinions? Would you deal with them again?[/u]

andy
Site Admin

Post by andy »

Take a look at this thread. Some Maule Forum members have had good experiences with him and some have had bad experiences.

http://maulepilots.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5823
Andy
1986 MX7-180

DeltaRomeo
100+ Posts

Post by DeltaRomeo »

He treated us fairly and I would recommend him.
M5

aellis

Post by aellis »

I had a very good experience with Maule Air Texas as a seller. I sold an M4 a couple of years ago and contacted Charlie who seemed to know Maules (I think he is an A&P). He was very professional and responsive with any questions I had, even on weekends and early evenings. He had a buyer in less than a week and got substantially more than my purchase price! He was very pleasant to deal with and I will definitely contact him next time I’m looking to purchase.

harperwc

Re: Pirep: Maule Air Texas

Post by harperwc »

any way to view that thread that andy posted a link to ? the link itself does not work.
thx,
craig

Cash

Post by Cash »

I had excellent experience with Charlie as a buyer who backed out of the purchase during the prebuy. It was hard for him to get complete accurate information on the airplane so when I backed out during the agreed time frame, he refunded 100% of deposit. He was very professional and honest.I would have no qualms dealing with him again as a buyer or seller. Les
Flyrider

andy
Site Admin

Post by andy »

The link was to the old forum. Christine and I imported the posts from it to the new forum when we updated phpbb several years ago. Unfortunately, when you import posts from one version of phpbb to a newer version, there's no way to automatically update links in the posts. I searched the new forum for "Maule Air Texas" and found the thread on the new forum at:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5823&p=53428&hilit= ... xas#p53428
Andy
1986 MX7-180