Englishman in California!

A catch-all forum for anything remotely related to Maule flying.
Dorian Crook

Englishman in California!

Post by Dorian Crook »

I'm a UK part-owner of MXT7-180. Travelling to LA /Southern California area in January and hoping to rent for 3 or 4 days flying around there, possibly into Arizona. Are there any places that rent Maules in this region? (I have FAA licence, just need the BFR,etc). I've never seen Maules for rent-just wondered if somebody knew somebody...
Failing that, if no Maules, any recommendation of friendly renter of C172/182, PA28 or similar would be welcome.

Or any Maule owners who want to meet and say hello......thanks

AutoPilotof4

Re: Englishman in California!

Post by AutoPilotof4 »

Hello from Southern California! I fly out of Whiteman Airport KWHP and there are planes here for rent but I don't know any airports around here that rent Maules. When will you be in California?

Marlin

Dorian Crook

Post by Dorian Crook »

WE're here now. Flying out of KEMT in next 3 days. Do you have a Maule at Whiteman? Free until 16th. Cheers.

AutoPilotof4

Post by AutoPilotof4 »

Sorry no I don’t have a Maule yet but I’m working on it. If you fly to WHP or VNY I’ll be available possibly tomorrow or Saturday. Sunday is our display day and we will be there from 10am to 1pm

Dorian Crook

Post by Dorian Crook »

Great. Is the display at Whiteman? Do you have a no. we can contact you?

AutoPilotof4

Post by AutoPilotof4 »

Sorry for the delay but my account was deactivated and just now reopened. Are you still in the area?