Aviation Magazines

A catch-all forum for anything remotely related to Maule flying.
gbarrier
100+ Posts

Aviation Magazines

Post by gbarrier »

So a couple weeks ago I headed out to get a copy of Plane and Pilot to see what they had to say about the Maule. All my life I have been able to go down to anywhere that has a magazine rack and get me an aviation magazine. Might be Flying, Plane and Pilot, or whatever but the aviation magazines were always there. To my surprise, no aviation magazines. No popular mechanics either. Lots of gun magazines and even a couple on pot but no aviation. Now I appreciate my old 9MM (not much on weed) but they didn't need to take our stuff away. Checked another half dozen sites and the same everywhere.

How long has this been going on?

DeltaRomeo
100+ Posts

Post by DeltaRomeo »

I have preferred in recent years to go "digital" in that it minimizes the paper waste I have to deal with. Still happy to get EAA, AOPA, Kitplanes, etc periodicals all viewed from the computer screen now. The publications are still doing well its just that having hard copy stacking up somewhere doesn't appeal to me.

Now , if I can only get the junk mail and telemarketers to stop...
M5

firstmaule4

Post by firstmaule4 »

Amazon has year subscriptions for under 10 dollars not sure this issue will be sent or next months

captnkirk
100+ Posts

Post by captnkirk »

They had it at the airport ( who would hav guessed)I read it between flights. A nice job and good PR for Maule. Those guys on the YouTube and internet in the cubs act like those are the only stol planes out there but this should shine some light on the other choices.
Kirk Johnson
If god had meant man to fly he would have given him more money

gbarrier
100+ Posts

Post by gbarrier »

Figures. Asked my wife to look when she passed through the terminal but said she couldn't find it.