Maule Parts

A catch-all forum for anything remotely related to Maule flying.
Wyflyer
100+ Posts

Maule Parts

Post by Wyflyer »

My last 3 parts orders have been exceptional in service and timeliness. This is more like it's supposed to work. Now when the voice on the phone says "I'll get it to you", it actually gets to you.
we allow darwins law to take its course. -chris erasmus

CaseyM
100+ Posts

Post by CaseyM »

I contacted Maule on June 1st about a right side replacement exhaust. Maule did not have the material in stock and had no O-360 exhausts available at the time. Over that weekend some SS was delivered to the factory. I worked with Kasey Benton and Duane Knauff at Maule parts who were absolutely fantastic to work with. I had quite a restrictive time crunch and Maule came through in a big way. Kasey had the welders start on making my exhaust 1st thing Monday morning after I ordered the new exhaust on 6/4 and they had a brand new exhaust sitting at my A&P/IA shop Friday morning 6/8, just 4 days later. Try that with Cessna, Aviat, American champion, Piper, Vans, lycoming, or anyone else and see what you get.

I've heard some grumbling about Maule not getting back to people or having trouble getting parts but I have to say I couldn't have asked for any better service.
N1042Z
97' MX7-180C

BamaMaule

Post by BamaMaule »

I’ve ALWAYS had superb service from Maule parts!!
Greg
1980 M5-180C

onfinal

Post by onfinal »

Hi All,
Just a quick thank you to Kasey and Duane at Maule.

On Monday I had an AOG with my M6.

I rang Maule parts that afternoon, spoke to Kasey, such a charming young lady, who transferred me to Duane to confirm the parts I required.
Kasey then completed the order.

Thursday 10.00 am Fedex delivered my parts. That is international, Moultrie to Great Britain.

Awesome!
M6-235

tellicovillage
100+ Posts

Post by tellicovillage »

Kasey and Duane have helped me out with several upgrades over the last few years and the service has been top notch! :D

bobguhr
100+ Posts

Post by bobguhr »

X3 Duane has always come through for me!