X-plane 10 Maule

A catch-all forum for anything remotely related to Maule flying.
Chillysurfer

X-plane 10 Maule

Post by Chillysurfer »

I know i found a Maule aircraft developed for X-plane but i have looked all over and lost the link. Can anyone help?

Chillysurfer

i found it

Post by Chillysurfer »

Sorry to trouble everyone. In case someone is looking:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app ... mMainBar=1

Joe-FBS

Post by Joe-FBS »

I tried three different Maule models for X-Plane and none were what I wanted (instrument panels all wrong, science models unconvincing). So, I took an existing model of a Cessna 207 and adapted it to have the instrument panel of and more importantly a science model that reflects and, I think, flys like my shared MXT-7-180. It still looks like a C207 from the outside (and the 3D cockpit view) but neither of those are relevant to how I use it, for trying to keep the mental rust at bay; especialy at the moment when we are not flying for fun over here.

Hence the model is not good enough for me to submit to X-Plane for its library but I would be interested in circulating it directly to any X-Plane using Maule pilots for evaluation.

I have also modelled a couple of the UKs more interesting strips, Glenswinton and Graveley (my base). I am hoping to get those on the X-Plane library soon but again I am happy to share with fellow Maule X-Plane flyers directly for evaluation.

Anyone interested?

Cheers
Joe FBS